BALTIMORE, md. — People Encouraging People is hiring a Homeless Outreach Worker.
Here's how you'll spend your day:
- Conducting visits to various agencies, shelters and hospitals to recruit clients for the OHS program
- Screening clients upon admission to the OHS program; obtaining complete psychiatric and medical health history
- Coordinating client care and collaborating with other social and community agencies, advocating for clients; referring clients to other treatment facilities/community resources as required
Here's what you'll need:
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.