NewsRegionBaltimore County

Actions

Unattended cooking leads to early morning apartment fire in Randallstown, said fire officials

Posted: 3:32 PM, Jul 13, 2019
Updated: 2019-07-13 15:32:35-04
fire truck.jpeg

RANDALLSTOWN, Md. — Baltimore County fire officials were on the scene of an apartment fire early Saturday morning.

At around 9:30 a.m., firefighters were called to the 100 block of Green Pine Court for reports of smoke coming from a lower level apartment.

When crews arrived to the apartment, they discovered that the fire was contained in a pot and that there were signs of unattended cooking.

There were no reported injuries and the scene has been cleared.