News

Actions

1 person injured in house fire on N. Bentalou St.

Posted at 6:47 AM, Jul 11, 2017
and last updated 2017-07-11 17:46:27-04

One person was injured after a fire in the 1100 block of N. Bentalou Street early Monday.

Crews responded at 5:26 a.m. to find heavy fire and smoke coming from the second floor of a two-story occupied home.

The victim, identified as a 56-year-old woman, was taken to an area hospital and is listed in serious condition. The woman is being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning. 

No additional details are available at this time.