15 Anne Arundel County restaurants and food stores received citations for "critical violations."
That's according to a health inspection report from July 2018.
Those problems, which included employees not washing their hands, have all been corrected and none of the restaurants or food stores were shut down because of the violations.
A list of the restaurants that received those critical violations is below.
1. The All American Steakhouse on Annapolis Road
2. McDonald's on MD Route 3 North
3. Safeway Store on Chapel Lake Drive
4. Subway on Connelley Drive
5. Royal Farms on Pinnacle Drive
6. Food Lion on Piney Orchard Parkway
7. The Hawk's Nest Grill and Deli on College Parkway
8. Subway on Forest Drive
9. Adams Taphouse and Grille on Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard
10. Cracker Barrel on West Nursey Road
11. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt on Towne Centre Boulevard
12. El Nopalito on Mountain Road
13. Spa Creek Center on Milkshake Lane
14. Park Tavern on Ritchie Highway
15. O'Loughlins Restaurant on Bay Dale Drive