BALTIMORE — Baltimore Police say Fentanyl poisoning caused the death of a 1-year-old boy nearly two weeks ago.
Tyler Burgess was found unresponsive on December 14 after officers had been called to a home in the 1300 block of N. Mount Street.
Doctors at University of Maryland Pediatrics were unable to save him.
On December 23, the Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide byway of Fentanyl poisoning.
Police haven't indicated how the Fentanyl made its way into the child's system. No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information can call detectives at 410-396-2100.