The second and third rounds of the 2020 NFL Draft got underway on Friday, with the first pick of the night going to the Bengals, they selected wide receiver Tee Higgins out of Clemson.
The Ravens first pick of night two came at number 55 with running back J.K. Dobbins out of Ohio State!
Fast Facts about J.K. Dobbins:
- Among the nation's leaders with 21 rushing touchdowns while contributing in the passing game in 14 starts.
- 2019 Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award winner
- In 2019, became the first running back in school history to top the 2,000‐yard mark, finishing with 2,003 yards and 21 touchdowns for the 13‐1 Buckeyes
- Ranked third nationally in rushing yards and rushing touchdowns
The Ravens traded pick 60 and 129 to the New England Patriots for their 71 and 98 picks.
With the 71st pick, the Ravens selected DT Justin Madubuike out of Texas A&M.
Since I was young it has been a dream of mine to get this call. I’M EXCITED TO BE ON THE BALTIMORE @RAVENS‼️‼️@Bose #BoseHeadphones #TeamBose #NFLDraft #RavensFlock #Sponsored pic.twitter.com/TGXgf5pCC7
— Justin Madubuike (@MadubuikeJustin) April 25, 2020
Fast Facts about Justin Madubuike:
- Earrned the Aggie's Defensive Most Valuable Player award after starting 12 of 13 games
- Lead the team with three forced fumbles and 6.5 sacks among his 40 tackles, 10.5 for loss
- Topped his squad with 11.5 tackles for loss and 5.5 sacks in 12 games (11 starts) as a junior
- Named to the AP All‐SEC Second Team
With the 92nd pick in the draft, the Ravens have selected Devin Duvernay, wide receiver out of Texas.
Fast Facts about Devin Duvernay:
- Named to the All-Big 12 First Team and was honorable mention as Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year in 2019
- Three-time Academic All-Big 12 first team selection (2017, 2018, 2019)
With the 98th pick, the Ravens selected Malik Harrison, linebacker out of Ohio State.
Fast Facts about Malik Harrison:
- First‐team all‐Big Ten Conference (coaches)
- Led Ohio State in tackles as a junior (81) and senior (75) and finished career with 205 total tackles
With the 106th pick in the draft, the Ravens have selected Tyre Phillips, guard, Mississippi State.
They Ravens linebacker Patrick Queen on Thursday with the 28th pick. Queen was named Defensive MVP of the 2020 National Championship Game after making eight tackles and a combined sack against Clemson.