MARYLAND — WMAR-2 News is getting our community back to work.
Police departments in our area are hiring officers. Here are a few of the openings and their requirements.
Baltimore City Police Department is hiring officers.
Here are a few of the hiring steps:
- National Testing Network (NTN) "Frontline National" Test
- Physical Agility Test
- Preliminary Interview
- Background Investigation
- Psychological Examination
- Physical Examination
Learn more and apply here.
Baltimore County is also recruiting officers.
What you'll need:
- A valid driver's license
- A high school diploma or a GED certificate recognized by the Board of Education of Maryland at the time of the appointment
- Less than four points on their driving record
- No felony convictions
To see the rest of the requirements and apply, click here.
Harford County is hiring a Law Enforcement Recruit and a Law Enforcement Records Technician.
A peek at the hiring process:
- Must be 21 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen with 10 years of verifiable US residency
- Must pass entrance level exam with a 70%
- Must pass physical agility testing to begin the applicant process and just prior to receiving an offer for employment
Find out more about these jobs here.