MARYLAND — This position has been filled, click here for more openings.
WMAR-2 News is helping our community get back to work.
Northrop Grumman is hiring an Associate Engineer.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree in a related STEM Field.
- 0-2 Years of relevant experience (0 years with related Masters Degree).
- Experience reviewing, analyzing and reporting on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance. (US Citizenship required.)