BALTIMORE, md. — WMAR-2 News is here for you! Baltimore City Public Schools is hiring an Assistant Principal.
Does this sound like you?
- Master's degree from an accredited college or institution
- Valid Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) Advanced Professional Certificate with an endorsement as Principal/Supervisor or Administrator I or II
- Three years administrative/supervisory experience in public education
- Experience utilizing data to facilitate and support decision making
- Experience in an urban education environment preferred