NewsRegionBaltimore County

Actions

Recently donated pet device saves life of dog pulled from fire

CORP-Digital-Default-Image-1280x720-WMAR.png
Posted at 1:31 PM, Mar 21, 2017
and last updated 2017-03-21 13:31:36-04

Firefighters using an oxygen device saved the life of a dog pulled from a fire.

The Baltimore County Fire Department was called to a fire on Alden Road in Parkville. 

During a search, they found a dog hiding under a bed and pulled him out of the home.

They used a pet oxygen mask to help the dog and the dog is doing well now.

The life-saving devices for pets were recently donated to the department. 

No one was hurt in the fire.