TOWSON, Md. — Many kids in Baltimore County depend on free or reduced school lunch to keep them from hunger during the school year.
So now, Baltimore County Public Libraries are working to make sure students continue to be fed throughout the summer.
Nine Baltimore County Public Library locations will serve free boxed lunches to children ages 18 and under on weekdays from June 20 to August 23.
Here is the list of locations and lunch times below:
- Arbutus Branch (855 Sulphur Spring Road, 21227)- 12 p.m.
- Essex Branch (1110 Eastern Boulevard, 21221)- 12 p.m.
- Lansdowne Branch (500 Third Avenue, 21227)- 12:30 p.m.
- Loch Raven Branch (1046 Taylor Avenue, 21286)- 1 p.m.
- North Point Branch (1716 Merritt Boulevard, 21222)- 12:30 p.m.
- Randallstown Branch (8604 Liberty Road, 21133)- 12 p.m.
- Rosedale Branch (6105 Kenwood Avenue, 21237) -12:30 p.m.
- White Marsh Branch (8133 Sandpiper Circle, 21236)-12 p.m.
- Woodlawn Branch (1811 Woodlawn Drive, 21207)-12:30 p.m.
The summer lunch program is sponsored by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service and Baltimore County Public Schools’ Office of Food and Nutrition Services.