A man rescued from a Parkville apartment fire earlier this month has died.
On Monday evening, the Baltimore County Fire Department confirmed the death of 33-year-old Michael Anthony Carter. He had succumbed to injuries suffered during a November 13 fire in the 7700 block of Hillendale Road.
Crews initially responded at around 8:40 p.m. to find smoke showing in the hallway.
Units searched the complex and found Carter unconscious. He was transported to Shock Trauma.
It took firefighters around 15 minutes to contain the blaze.
The fire was ruled accidental and was found to be caused by a falling lamp that ignited combustible materials.