The Baltimore County Board of Education wants the public's input on the search for its next permanent superintendent.
The Board of Education is holding ten community forums across the district between Wednesday, March 20 and Friday, March 22 where people can weigh in on what characteristics they would like candidates for the position to have.
The forums are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, March 20, 7-8 p.m., Perry Hall High School, 4601 Ebenezer Road
- Thursday, March 21, 7-8 a.m., Arbutus Recreation Center, 865 Sulphur Spring Road
- Thursday, March 21, 7-8 a.m., Randallstown Community Center, 3505 Resource Drive
- Thursday, March 21, 7-8 a.m., Mosner Miller Bldg – Timonium Fairgrounds, 2200 York Road
- Thursday, March 21, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Sollers Point Multi-Purpose Center, 323 Sollers Point Road
- Thursday, March 21, 7-8 p.m., Catonsville High School, 421 Bloomsbury Avenue
- Thursday, March 21, 7-8 p.m., New Town High School, 4931 New Town Boulevard
- Thursday, March 21, 7-8 p.m., Loch Raven High School, 1212 Cowpens Avenue
- Thursday, March 21, 7-8 p.m., Dundalk/Sollers Point Technical High School, 1901 Delvale Avenue
- Friday, March 22, 8-9 a.m., Seven Oaks Senior Center, 9210 Seven Courts Drive
People can take an anonymous, online survey about the characteristics, experience and professional attributes they want the next superintendent to have. The survey will be available until Friday, March 22nd at 12 p.m.
Verletta White is serving as the county's interim superintendent for the time being. Her term ends after this school year.