As Halloween festivities begin Tuesday night, some roads in Fells Point will be closed.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation released this list of streets that will be closed from 8:00 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. Wednesday morning.
- Broadway between Aliceanna and Thames Streets
- Thames Street between Caroline and Wolfe Streets
- All roadways south of Aliceanna Street between S. Caroline and S. Wolfe Streets
Also, parking restrictions will be implemented along the following roadways from 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday until 5:00 a.m. on Wednesday:
- Thames Street from Caroline to Wolfe Streets
- Broadway from Aliceanna to Thames Streets
The city also wants to remind people that on-street parking will be very limited and to use parking garages when available.
During the celebrations on Halloween night, cab stands will be available at the corner of S. Caroline and Thames Streets, and at S. Wolfe and Thames Streets.