BALTIMORE — Former Baltimore Ravens linebacker, Ray Lewis, announced on Good Morning America that he will be joining the cast of the 28th season of Dancing with the Stars.
Lewis will be among 11 other celebrity contestants taking on the stage to win the Mirrored Ball Trophy.
The ABC show will feature the following celebrities:
- Lamar Odom – two-time NBA champion
- Christie Brinkley - supermodel
- Hannah Brown – The Bachelorette
- Kel Mitchel – comedian/actor
- Sean Spicer – former White House press secretary
- Ally Brooke – pop star
- Lauren Alaina – country music star
- James Van Der Beek – TV icon
- Karamo Brown – TV host
- Kate Flannery – TV star
- Mary Wilson – The Supremes
Lewis was part of the first draft class in Ravens history in 1996. He quickly built one of the most feared teams in the NFL, 'The Baltimore Ravens.' On his first year of eligibility, Lewis was voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2018.
Let's see if Baltimore's crown jewel has what it takes to bring home the dancing title! You can catch the new season of Dancing with the Stars on Monday, September 16 at 8/7c only on ABC.