Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Four without a home after falling lamp causes fire
Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Photograph by Dann McKenzie- www.fineartphoto.ca
<p>Orange Dancing Flame</p>
Posted at 10:39 AM, Jan 04, 2018
and last updated 2018-01-04 10:38:59-05
Four people are now without a home after an accidental fire in a Glen Burnie home.
Firefighters came to the 300 block of Georgia Avenue NE around 11:20 Wednesday morning. It took crews around 20 minutes to extinguish the fire in the back of the house.
Officials say the fire was started by a lamp that fell onto flammable materials.
Nobody was injured.
Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.