ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Just hours before sweeping new orders to ban all restaurant dining were to take effect in Anne Arundel County, Executive Steuart Pittman partially reversed course.
Instead of a complete ban, outdoor dining will be allowed to continue as long as no more than 50% of tent sides are down.
The new restrictions are set to last a minimum of 4 weeks.
There were also some other minor revisions made specifically involving bingo halls and skating rinks, both of which were ordered to close under the initial order announced last week.
The below indoor establishments can operate at 25 percent maximum occupancy.
- Bingo Halls (Electronic only - no live number calling)
- Skating rinks (10 people on the ice max)
- Retail stores
- Bowling Alleys (no food or drink service)
- Fitness centers (mask required and no classes allowed)
- Live! Casino (no food or beverage service)
- Personal services such as hair and nail salons
- Addiction recovery meetings (or 50 people -- whichever number is less)
- Social Clubs such as VFW, American Legion, etc. (no food or beverage)