Five people were arrested for jumping and robbing a man in Glen Burnie Wednesday afternoon, Anne Arundel County Police said.
Officers responded to the area of Central Avenue near Crain Highway around 3:15 p.m. where a man said he had been walking home from work when a group of three men and two women approached him. They knocked him to the ground and began assaulting him, police said. One suspect implied he had a gun. The attackers searched the man's pockets and took his cell phone and wallet.
The suspects ran away on foot and the man ran towards his house. He eventually flagged down another person who called the police. Multiple police units responded and canvassed the area. The alleged attackers were found on Crain Highway and Fifth Avenue, police said. The man was able to identify all five as the people who robbed him. A search of the suspects yielded the man's property.
Police then arrested the following five suspects:
- Devin Marquis Hawkins, 18, of the 3700 block of Columbus Drive in Baltimore
- Jessie Jerome Johnson, 18, of the 60 block of S. Carrolton Avenue in Baltimore
- Aliyah Diamond Dorsey, 19, of the 700 block of Yale Avenue in Baltimore
- Angel Nicole Smith, 18, of the 60 block of S. Carrolton Avenue in Baltimore
- A sixteen-year-old male teen from Baltimore.