BALTIMORE — A significantly updated COVID-19 dashboard was unveiled on Tuesday. The new and improved dashboard significantly increases the amount of publicly available data released on a daily basis around the City’s response to the pandemic.
“We know that for our residents, our healthcare partners, our business leaders, and our community-based organizations, access to information is vital in shaping our actions," said Mayor Young. “I directed City agencies to take steps to dramatically increase the amount of data the City will provide – daily – to the public, to help residents understand the full scope of the pandemic.”
The dashboard now includes data on the following items:
- Nursing home cases and deaths
- Hospitalization and ventilator usage
- Food distribution statistics
- Number of clients served at isolation and prevention sites
- Demographic data on reported confirmed cases
- Testing data, including test information from the City’s community-based sites
The City’s dashboard pulls data from a number of sources and uploads it at this centralized location, so that residents can have access to key information.
To view The City’s COVID-19 dashboard, click here.