It can be tough to find the right personal injury attorney for your case. Paul D'Amore of D'Amore Law has more great tips.
- Past Client Reviews. These should be readily available on the attorney's website.
- Case Value. An ethical lawyer should never promise an exact amount or to win more than other lawyers. Variance on cases make these "promises" almost impossible to fulfill.
- Third Party Recognition. The attorney should be recognized by third party reviewers such as the Better Business Bureau or AVVO
- Description of Case Timeline. A good attorney will take the time not only to walk through the steps of your case, but to make sure you understand them.
- What does your attorney really care about? Remember that you are hiring a person as well as a professional. Your priorities should align.
For more information, click here.