The Howard County Public School System has expanded its 2019 Food Service Program for the summer months.
Meals for children and families in need will be served at 15 county locations, which is six more locations than in 2018. This is in response to high demand and to support families that have limited access to transportation.
Tuesday, June 25-Friday, August 16 in the school cafeterias:
- Deep Run Elementary School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Ducketts Lane Elementary School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Stevens Forest Elementary School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Mayfield Woods Middle School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Oakland Mills Middle School, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wilde Lake Middle School, 1-2 p.m.
- Atholton High School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Hammond High School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 25-Wednesday, August 21:
- Jeffers Hill Elementary School parking lot, 11:30 a.m.-Noon
- Phelps Luck Elementary School parking lot, 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Swansfield Elementary School parking lot, 11:30 a.m.-Noon
- Howard High School parking lot, 1:15 p.m.-2:15 p.m.
- Wilde Lake Tennis Club parking lot, 12:15-12:45 p.m.
- Howard County Library System-East Columbia Branch, Noon-1:30 p.m.
- North Laurel Community Center, Noon-1:30 p.m
**Meals will not be served on Wednesday, July 4 or any day that HCPSS schools are closed.
Meals will be provided to children 18 and under without charge. All meals will be served on a first-come, first-served basis and must be eaten on site.