HOWARD COUNTY, Md. — Howard County wants to make sure COVID-19 tests are available to everyone which is why there are now more mobile community test sites!
First Call Urgent Care is in charge of the mobile testing -- which will be available at four places throughout the county.
They're meant to make tests more accessible and give quick test results.
The mobile testing bus will rotate between the following five locations:
- Monday - Long Reach Village Center, 8775 Cloudleap Ct, Columbia, MD 21045
- Tuesday - North Laurel Community Center, 9411 Whiskey Bottom Rd, Laurel, MD 20723
- Wednesday – Normandy Shopping Center, 8480 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21043 [beginning April 7th]
- Thursday - Recreation and Parks Headquarters, 7120 Oakland Mills Rd, Columbia, MD 21046
- Friday - The Elkridge 50+ Center, 6540 Washington Blvd, Elkridge, MD 21075
15-minutes rapid testing and 24-hour PCR testing will be available to residents at no cost at each location.