BALTIMORE — The Baltimore City Department of Transportation is advising motorists that a portion of the southbound Jones Falls Expressway (JFX) will temporarily close on Saturday afternoon for downtown activities.
This will begin at approximately 2 p.m. The southbound Jones Falls Expressway will be closed to through traffic between St. Paul Street and Fayette Street.
In addition, the following roadways will also be closed on Saturday, June 6, 2020 starting at noon:
- President Street at Fayette Street (west side of intersection)
- Gay Street at Water Street (stopping northbound traffic)
- Commerce/Holliday Street at Water Street (stopping northbound traffic)
- Baltimore Street at Guilford/South Street (stopping eastbound traffic)
- Lexington Street at Calvert Street (stopping eastbound traffic)
- Saratoga Street at Guilford Avenue (stopping southbound traffic)
- Saratoga Street at Holliday Street (stopping southbound traffic)