BALTIMORE — On Thursday, the NFL announced that Lamar Jackson has been named a finalist for the 2019 FedEx Air NFL Player of the Year.
Jackson led the NFL with 36 touchdown passes and ranked third in the league with a career-high 113.3 passer rating.
Jackson is also the only player in program history to win both an Air and Ground Player of the Week award in the same season, following a historic rushing performance in Week 6.
Other nominees include:
• Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson
• Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes
• Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson
• Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey
• Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry
• Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb
To vote, click here .