Have you made the most of the fall season? Go out and pick some pumpkins for your perfect jack-o-lantern or to decorate your home. Here's a list of Maryland's pumpkin patches.
Anne Arundel County
- Homestead Gardens - Weekends Sept. 24 thru Oct. 30 experience the barnyard, corn maze and pumpkin patches. Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kinghtongale Farm - Farm with u-pick-em pumpkins, a corn maze, farm animals, corn boxes and peddle tractors. Pick your own pumpkins open weekends in October from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pumphrey's Farm - Pick your own pumpkins. Open daily 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call for more information 410-987-4290.
- Rodger's Farms - Experience the maze, chose from hundreds of pumpkins and take a hay ride. Open Fridays 12 - 6 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Weber's Cider Mill Farm - Hay rides, farm animals, hillside slide, mini-tractor rides, hay maze, mini-maze, pumpkins, and build your own scarecrow. Open Monday thru Sunday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. until Oct. 30
- Horsmon Farm - Known for mums and pumpkins the farm also offers farm raised meats and activities and farms. Open Fridays and Saturdays in October from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Spider Hall Farm - Experience corn maze, hay rides, petting zoo, giant slide, moon bounce, corn box, pumpkins and vendors. Open Saturdays and Sundays in October 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Baugher's - Every weekend in October is the Fall Harvest Festival. Enjoy hay rides, pumpkins, petting zoo, apple picking, face painting, pumpkin bounce, pony rides and music. Open weekends in October 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Glade Link Farms - Fall crops include pumpkins, vegetables, decorative gourds and corn stalk bundles. Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Milburn Orchards - Fall festival weekends include hay rides, corn maze, boo barn, bale trail, tractor tunnel, giant spider web and farmyard playground. Open weekends in October 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Gaver Tree Farm & Pumpkin Patch - Fall fun festival open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Oct. 31. Experience the corn maze, giant pillow, farm animals and giant slides. Free hay rides, pick your own pumpkins and apples.
- Brookfield Pumpkins - Pick your own pumpkins through Oct. 31. Hay rides to pumpkin patch, gourds, Indian corn, mums, straw, apples and cider. Open Monday thru Thursday 3 - 6 p.m. and Friday through Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Jumbo's Pumpkin Patch - 30 acres of pick your own pumpkins, hay rides, 15 acre corn maze, petting zoo, pony rides and face painting. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Oct. 31.
- Winterbrook Farms - Hay ride to the 8 acre pumpkin patch, five corn mazes, two pumpkin cannons, hay maze, mini ziplines and a corn box. Pumpkin patch is open Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. - 6p.m.
- Summers Farm - Harvest festival includes corn maze, pumpkin patch, live music on weekends, food and fireworks through Oct. 31. Open Monday thru Thursday 1 - 7 p.m., Friday 1 - 4 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 10:30 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Mullinix Corn Maze - Hay rides, 10 acre corn maze, corn pit, make your own straw man, pumpkin bowling, apples, cider, and pumpkin patch. Open Fridays 3 - 10 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Oct. 30
- Clark's Elioak Farm - Hay rides, pony rides and cow train running throughout the day. Pumpkin patch is open until Nov. 6. The farm is open Monday through Sunday until Nov. 6. Monday thru Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Butler's Pumpkin Festival - Pumpkin festival is weekends in October from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., offering hay rides, barnyard animals,straw maze, apple slingshot, pumpkin cannon and food.
- Homestead Farm - Hay rides to pumpkin patch weekends in October from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.