BALTIMORE, Md. (WMAR) - The Orioles have announced their 2018 theme nights. It's part of the team's continued effort to make baseball an engaging sport for everyone. The theme nights below require the purchase of a limited special ticket package. They'll all take place at Oriole park.
- The first-ever Star Wars Night - May 11th. A pregame party that includes a meet and greet with Star Wars characters is sold out, but there will be a special fireworks display set to Star Wars music following the game.
- The Sandlot Movie Night - following the game on June 2nd. Fans will be able to watch the popular movie at the park in honor of the film's 25th anniversary.
- Yoga at the Yard - June 16th. Yoga session will be held after game.
- Father's Day Catch on the Field - June 17th. Fans can enjoy a Father's Day Catch on the Field experience, presented by Pennington Grass Seed.
- LGBT Pride Night - June 27th. Fans can celebrate LGBT Pride Month by attending a game and receiving an O's pride cap. A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit Moveable Feast, a Baltimore-based nonprofit that provides food and other services to people with HIV/AIDS.
- Birdland Socials - June 26th and July 24th. Attend a pregame party on the Roof Deck with 250 of the O's most engaged social media followers.
- Senior Ticket Package - June 28th. A special ticket package for fans ages 60+.
- Game of Thrones Night - August 14th. Enjoy a pregame party in the bullpen picnic area, an opportunity to take a picture on the Iron Throne, and an exclusive Kevin Gausman bobblehead.
- First-ever Bark at Oriole Park - September 12th. Four-legged Orioles fans are invited to check out a game. There will also be a pet-themed giveaway item.
Click here for more information on these events.