Even though the Orioles season isn't over yet, it's never too early to get ready for 2018!
The team announced their schedule on Tuesday, saying that they will have their first Opening Day in March since 2014.
The first game of 2018 will be against the Minnesota Twins on Thursday March 29, starting a three-game homestand.
— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) September 12, 2017
In the American League East the Orioles will host the following teams:
- Toronto Blue Jays: April 9-11, August 27-29, and September 17-19
- Tampa Bay Rays: April 24-26, May 11-13, and July 26-29
- New York Yankees: May 31 - June 2, July 9-11, and August 24-26
- Boston Red Sox: June 11-13, July 23-25, and August 10-12
Other teams that are coming to Camden Yards from the Interleague slate include:
- Philadelphia Phillies: May 15-16
- Washington Nationals: May 28-30
- New York Mets: August 15-15
- Miami Marlins: June 15-17
The Orioles' road schedule against other National League opponents include playing the Mets, Nationals, Braves and Phillies on their home fields.
There will also be four home games on National Holidays:
- Easter: Minnesota Twins
- Mother's Day: Tampa Bay Rays
- Memorial Day: Washington Nationals
- Father's Day: Miami Marlins
The team will have their busiest month at Oriole Park in June, playing 15 home games. Overall, the birds will play 50 of their 98 games (prior to the All-Star break) at home.
According to the schedule, the team will play 15 of the final 28 games of the season on the road.