BALTIMORE — The Orioles announced their new 'Dog Days of August' promotion that will allow fans to bring their dogs to Oriole Park and enjoy Dollar Dogs during two home games in August.
They say fans at the Thursday, August 1 and Thursday, August 22 will be able to bring their dogs to the ballpark through the Dog Days of August special ticket package. And fans can also enjoy $1 hot dogs, which will be available at all Camden Franks, O’ What a Dog, Baseline Burgers, Charm City Chicken Shack, and Roma Sausage locations throughout the ballpark.
Dogs attending the game must be in the designated Dog Days of August locations throughout the game. There will be a pet relief area for dogs in the section.
Fans bringing their dog must sign a release and waiver form in order to enter with each dog. The forms can be found and printed from the Orioles.com/DogDays page. Here are a list a requirements to allow your dog to attend the game:
- Each ticket holder also must bring a copy of the dog’s vaccination form(s) to the game
- No more than one dog per adult (18 years of age or older) will be permitted.
- Dogs must be at least six months old.
- All dogs will be required to have current Rabies and Bordetella vaccinations.
- All dogs must have ID tags, be on a leash at all times, and be accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older.
Tickets in the Dog Days of August sections in the Left Field Lower Box are $33 for humans and $10 for dogs, click here for more information.