BALTIMORE — The Baltimore City Department of Housing & Community Development (DHCD) has extended the application deadline for the City’s Temporary Rent Support program to Sunday, July 19, at 7 p.m.
On July 1, DHCD began accepting applications for the program to assist residents
The program supports eligible renters by making rent payments to landlords on behalf of tenants.
To be eligible applicants have to meet the following requirements.
- Rent an apartment or house in the City of Baltimore
- Have a valid and current lease signed by their landlord, or documentation of a tenancy arrangement
- Have lost income because of COVID-19
- Have been current on rental payments as of March 31 (or current on any agreed- upon payment plan)
- Live in a rental property that was registered and licensed with the City of Baltimore during the period from April 1 thru June 30
To apply, click here.