News

Actions

Woman's cellphone explodes in hand, catches mattress on fire

Posted at 5:51 PM, Jul 26, 2016
and last updated 2016-07-26 17:51:38-04

A Florida woman is claiming her two-year-old Kyocera phone exploded in her hands while see was lying in bed and glass ended up in her eyes.

After she dropped her phone, it caught her mattress on fire. 

According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the only battery recall from Kyocera was from 12 years ago and there hasn't been one since.

Watch the video above for more.