One man is dead and three more have been hospitalized after overdosing on a drug at a Southern California bar.
Authorities say an employee of the Newport Beach bar American Junkie was arrested on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter for allegedly supplying the unknown narcotic.
Paramedics were called to the bar at about 1 a.m. Friday. They say four men were unconscious and some weren't breathing.
Twenty-five-year-old Ahmed Said of Santa Ana died at a hospital. Three other men were treated and released.