Tuesday is National Pancake Day, and NationalToday.com gave ABC2 some fun facts to celebrate the holiday.
These numbers are based on a survey of 1,000 Americans:
1. Only two percent of Americans hate pancakes
60 percent love them, 34 percent like them, four percent dislike them, and two percent HATE them.
2. 25 percent of Americans eat pancakes weekly
Study shows that 29 percent eat them once every couple weeks, while 12 percent eat them more than TWICE a week! Only 34 percent eat pancakes less than once a month.
3. One in five Americans have short stack opinions
Seven percent say they eat all their short stack separately, while 12 percent say they eat them together.
Final fun fact!
America's top 5 favorite pancake toppings:
- Maple syrup - 26 percent
- Butter - 17 percent
- Chocolate chips - 12 percent
- Strawberries - 12 percent
- Blueberries - nine percent