BALTIMORE — The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration announced that five additional branch offices that closed in response to the COVID-19 will reopen to the public by appointment only on Monday, June 22.
These branches join 17 other MDOT MVA offices that reopened June 8.
The offices reopening are:
• Anne Arundel County – Annapolis
• Baltimore County – Loch Raven/Parkville
• Montgomery County – Walnut Hill and Glenmont
• Prince George’s County – Beltsville
Transactions available for scheduling include:
• learner’s permits,
• commercial driving tests,
• non-commercial driving tests,
• driver’s license and identification card renewals and
• title work.