In observance of Election Day on Nov. 6 and Veterans Day on Nov. 12, the Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration announced upcoming closings.
All branches will be closed on both days, as will any Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program stations. Self-service VEIP kiosks will remain open.
Customers can complete several transactions with the agency online while physical locations are closed, including:
- Driver’s License Renewals
- Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
- Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Insurance Compliance Payments
- Identification Card Renewals
- Title Replacements
- Change of Address
- Driving Records
- License Plate Purchase/Replacement
- Temporary Registration
- Information on Administrative Flag Fees
- VEIP Test Date Extension
- Substitute Stickers