Parades. Dancing. Fun foods and green beer.
The Green Turtle - all locations
- All locations will be hosting a toast Friday at 4 p.m., making it the largest toast in Green Turtle history
- Drinks are 2 for 1 on Fridays from 3 - 6 p.m.
- Guinness Power Hour: Guinness starts at $1 at 11 a.m. and adds $1 every hour until 3 p.m. when Guinness will be $5 for the rest of the day.
The Point in Fells
- Bottomless brunch for $13 per person from a 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Drink specials throughout the day
- Restaurant transforms to O'Tarks from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. featuring a special menu of Irish fare, St. Patrick's Day drinks and live music
Mt. Washington Tavern
- Special Irish menu, Irish coffees and Irish whiskeys offered Friday
- Offering pints and pancakes to start the day
- Corned beef and cabbage and bangers and mash will be on the menu throughout the day
- Starting a 8 a.m. the bar will serve $2 Guinness drafts, increasing by 50 cents each hour until it reaches $6
Huck's American Craft
- Serving corned beef and cabbage, bangers and mash and shepherd's pie
- Drink specials include $3 green beers, $4 Flying Dog SOB Irish Red bottles and $6 Jameson shots
- St. Patty's Day Fiesta features $2 green beer, $4 mystery shamrock shots, $5 Irish punch shooters, $5 car bombs and $6 Jameson shots plus corned beef tacos and Irish nachos
- The best dressed gets free pitchers of beer
Looney's Pub Bel Air
- Beat the clock drink specials
- Bands playing all day long
- Irish brunch from 10 .am. to 1 p.m. Saturday March 18