Sargento Foods Inc. has added five more cheeses to the recall list. All of them have the possibility of being contaminated with Listeria monocyctogenes.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
Here's a full list of the recalled products:
- Finely Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Artisan Blends Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Sliced Tomato & Basil Jack
- Sliced Muenster
- Sliced Pepper Jack
- Ultra Thin Sliced Longhorn Colby
- Chef Blends Shredded Taco Cheese
- Nacho and Taco Cheese
- Off the Block Shredded Fine Cut Cheddar Jack
- Off the Block Shredded Colby Jack Cheeses
- Sliced Colby Jack Cheese
- Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
The sell-by dates for the recalled products are between the dates of March 3 and May 10, 2017 or June 8 and July 12, 2017.
If you want additional information, call Sargento at 1-800-243-3737.