NewsRegionHarford County

Actions

Woman transported to hospital for burns to face from charcoal grill

WMAR-Web_Promo_Image_960x720.png
Posted at 10:04 PM, Jul 04, 2018
and last updated 2018-07-04 22:06:11-04

A woman was transported to the hospital on 4th of July after suffering from facial burns from a charcoal grill.

According to fire officials, they responded to the 300 block of Chimney Oak Drive in Joppa around 5:20 p.m. to transport the woman to a nearby hospital.

The woman is currently at Johns Hopkins Bayview Burn Center for her injuries.