Advanced Granite Solutions reopens one week after deadly shooting

Posted at 12:58 PM, Oct 26, 2017
and last updated 2017-10-26 13:01:37-04

Advanced Granite Solutions in Edgewood was the site of a deadly work place shooting on October 18. 5 people were shot, 3 of them killed. Two others remain in the hospital. 

Now, a week after that shooting, the business is back open.

A statement about the decision to reopen was released. You can read it below:

“Advanced Granite Solutions (AGS) has been serving Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware for over 10 years. We are a family business with over 35 employees who have a lot of love and respect for each other. Every member of AGS is considered family and our bonds are so strong that even last week’s tragic event could not disrupt us. We are mourning the death of our three wonderful men and praying for quick recovery for the injured. Our staff has shown a lot of tenacity and resilience during this difficult time, and we are forever grateful for their support and compassion. After careful consideration and consulting with our team, we have decided to open our doors today, October 25. Despite the devastating event last week, AGS remains strong thanks to the support of our amazing employees, families, friends, customers, business partners and our community. Once again, we would like to express our gratitude to the Harford County Sheriff’s Office as well as the first responders who rushed to our aid. We are dedicated to continue providing excellent service to our customers, sustaining our growth and making sure that each and every member of the AGS family receive the support they need.”

Bayarsaikhan Tudev,Jose Hidalgo Romero, and Enis Mrvoljak were all killed in the shooting. Enoc Sosa and Jose Gillen were injured and are in the hospital.

The man accused in that shooting, Radee Prince, is behind bars in Delaware on $2.1 million bond. He is charged with attempted murder accused of shooting an acquaintance at a car dealership. 

He will be tried in Delaware first before being tried in Maryland.