Baltimore County Police said a three-car fire in Pikesville that left one man injured Monday was accidental.
Arson investigators found that the injured man was a plumber and used propane for his torch. He left a propane tank in his Ford Taurus and investigators believe the tank leaked over the weekend, filling the car.
When the man returned to his car and opened the door, he smelled gas and closed the door. When he closed the door, the car blew up.
The fire spread to two other vehicles in the unit block of Harness Court.
The man remains hospitalized. His current condition is unknown, according to police.