Actions

Natural gas explosion at Randallstown apartment complex was accidental

CORP-Digital-Default-Image-1280x720-WMAR.png
Posted at 4:41 PM, Apr 12, 2018
and last updated 2018-04-12 17:11:36-04

A natural gas explosion at an apartment complex in Randallstown was accidental. 

The Baltimore County Fire Department say it originated in an HVAC closet in a second-floor unit.

It happened at 10:44 a.m. in the 3400 block of Carriage Hill Circle.

RELATED CONTENT: Explosion at Randallstown apartment complex

No was injured in the explosion on Wednesday. Several people who lived in the apartment where the explosion happened have been displaced but no one was injured.