News

Actions

Grand re-opening of Jericho Road covered bridge

CORP-Digital-Default-Image-1280x720-WMAR.png
Posted at 12:25 PM, Apr 25, 2016
and last updated 2016-04-25 17:54:12-04

Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamentz and Harford County Executive Barry Glassman celebrated the newly restored Jericho Road Covered Bridge over the Little Gunpowder Falls.

The bridge was originally built in 1865 and is owned jointly by Baltimore and Harford counties. 

Download the ABC2 News app for the iPhone, Kindle and Android.