Fire shuts down Charles Village Pub indefinitely

A fire tears through the Charles Village Pub on St. Paul Street in North Baltimore, now the popular bar will be closed indefinitely.

Officials say Tuesday morning a grease fire broke out in the kitchen. No one was hurt. No word on how much damage was caused, or how long the clean-up and repairs will take.

A GoFundMe page was set up to help the Charles Village Pub employees who are now out of a job. If you'd like to help, you can donate to the page here. So far nearly $2,000 has been raised.

 

Print this article Back to Top