TOWSON, Md. — National "Bike to Work Day" is Friday, May 17th.
Baltimore County Government is partnering with Commuter Connections and the Baltimore Metropolitan Council to sponsor an event on Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. to celebrate. It will be on Washington Avenue near the courthouse in Towson.
There are seven “Bike to Work” pit stops located in and around Baltimore County, offering light refreshments, giveaways and networking opportunities to bike riders.
- Towson – Historic Courthouse, 400 Washington Avenue
- Catonsville – Catonsville Fire Station 756 Frederick Road
- CCBC Catonsville – 800 South Rolling Road
- CCBC Essex – 7201 Rossville Boulevard
- CCBC Dundalk – 7200 Sollers Point Road
- Timonium – REI, 63 West Aylesbury Road
- Woodlawn – CMS Headquarters, 7500 Security Boulevard