Baltimore County Public Schools have announced changes to bell times for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year.
The northeast area schools will have the following daily arrival and dismissal times;
- Honeygo Elementary: 9:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Joppa View Elementary: 9:30 a.m. - 4:05 p.m.
- Parkville Middle: 8:15 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
- Pine Grove Middle: 8:15 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
- White Oak: 9:00 a.m. - 3:35 p.m.
Schedules for the county's southwest and southeast communities will look like this;
- Arbutus Elementary: 9:15 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
- Logan Elementary: 9:25 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Relay Elementary: 8:55 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Officials say the new bell times include a five minute addition to the end of school days, in compliance with a mandated increase to instructional hours.
School begins September 4.