Baltimore County employees have something to smile about this Thursday.
County Executive, Kevin Kamenetz, recognized employees for winning five Achievement Awards from the National Association of Counties.
Kamenetz presented the awards to agency leaders and staff who contributed to the winning programs, which have been designated by the National Association of Counties as national models.
The following departments and programs won awards:
- Baltimore County Police Department, Office of Information Technology and State's Attorney's Office for the Police Body-Worn Camera Program
- Department of Aging for the Food Agent Program "100 Brilliant Ideas at Work" Winner
- Department of Aging for their "Brain Matters" Educational Initiative
- Department of Aging and the HomeFront Committee of Baltimore County for the Veteran Outreach initiative
- Office of Information Technology for its ESRI Open Data Site transparency initiative.
Congratulations to all those involved!