The Veteran's Day Parade took place Friday to honor those who served in the armed forces. The parade started at the intersection of Charles and Centre Streets.
The festivities continued on Lexington Street and ended at Gay Street.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation said detours and parking restrictions would be in effect during the parade.
The following roads will be closed:
- Charles Street from Fayette to Monument Streets
- Eastbound Monument Street from Cathedral to St. Paul Streets
- Centre Street from Cathedral to St. Paul Streets
- Lexington Street from Charles to Frederick Streets
- Gay Street from Fayette Street to Fallsway
- Holliday Street from Saratoga to Lexington Streets
If you’re traveling in this area, please watch for pedestrians and use alternate routes.