Seven new speed cameras and 11 new red light cameras are coming to Baltimore City.
The speed cameras will be live at the following locations starting Tuesday, October 15th:
- 3000 to 3700 blk Garrison Blvd – Liberty Elementary School
- 2400 to 2800 blk North Dukeland Street – Bard High School - Early College, ConneXions School
- 2700 to 3400 blk West North Avenue – KIPP Academy, Belmont Elementary School
- 2500 to 3300 blk Federal Street – Fort Worthington Elementary/ Middle School
- 4000 to 5100 blk The Alameda – Walter P. Carter Elementary School
- 400 to 1000 blk East Preston Street – Johnston Square Elementary School
- 2800 to 3200 blk Loch Raven Blvd – Abbottson Elementary School
Then on November 30th, 11 new red light cameras will go live.
They'll be on:
- Martin Luther King Boulevard NB/SB @ Pennsylvania Avenue
- Fallsway SB @ Madison Avenue
- North Calvert Street NB @ East 25th Street
- Guilford Avenue @ Centre Street
- Northern Parkway NB/SB @ York Road
- Eastern Avenue EB/WB @ Kane Street
- Harford Road NB/SB @ Echodale Avenue
- Wilkens Avenue EB/WB @ Brunswick Street
- Monument Street EB @ Haven Street
- Perring Parkway NB/SB @ Woodbourne Avenue
- York Road NB/SB @ Woodbourne Avenue
Drivers will get a $40 fine if they're caught going at least 12 miles per hour over the speed limit in a speed camera zone, and a $75 dollar fine if they're caught on camera running a red light.