There are now 11 new red light cameras at intersections throughout Baltimore City.
They all went into effect on Saturday, November 30th and operate 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Anyone who's caught on camera running a red light will receive a $75 fine.
A list of all the new cameras is below.
- Martin Luther King Boulevard NB/SB @ Pennsylvania Avenue
- Fallsway SB @ Madison Avenue
- North Calvert Street NB @ East 25th Street
- Guilford Avenue @ Centre Street
- Northern Parkway NB/SB @ York Road
- Eastern Avenue EB/WB @ Kane Street
- Harford Road NB/SB @ Echodale Avenue
- Wilkens Avenue EB/WB @ Brunswick Street
- Monument Street EB @ Haven Street
- Perring Parkway NB/SB @ Woodbourne Avenue
- York Road NB/SB @ Woodbourne Avenue