More speed and red light cameras are active across Baltimore City.
The Department of Transportation adds 15 more speed and 21 additional red light cameras around the City.
Speed cameras are active for the first time Monday at these locations.
- Gilman School: 100-800 West Northern Parkway
- Hamilton Elementary/Middle School: 6000-6200 Harford Road
- Mergenthaler High School, St. Elizabeth School, and the Baltimore City College High School: 3400-3900 The Alameda
- Baltimore City College High School: 1000-1300 33rd Street
- Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School: 4200-4600 Liberty Heights Avenue
- Frederick Elementary School: 2500-2900 Frederick Avenue
- Baltimore Information Technology Academy: 1200-1400 Woodbourne Avenue
- Westport Academy Elementary Middle School: 2500-2700 Waterview Avenue
- Wolfe Street Academy: 200-300 South Wolfe Street
- Mergenthaler High School: 3300-3600 Loch Raven Boulevard
- Hamilton Elementary/Middle School: 6000-6100 Old Harford Road
- Maree G. Farring Elementary/Middle School: 100-300 East Patapsco Avenue
- Arlington Elementary/Middle School: 5300-5500 Park Heights Avenue
- Archbishop Curley High School: 4200 – 4400 Erdman Avenue
- Curtis Bay Elementary/Middle School: 4200 – 4800 Pennington Avenue
Going over the posted speed limit by 12 mile per hour in these locations results in a $40 fine. They're active Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The following automated red light camera monitoring locations are active today.
- Harford Road Northbound and The Alameda
- Harford Road Southbound and The Alameda
- West Northern Parkway Eastbound and Greenspring Avenue
- West Northern Parkway Westbound and Greenspring Avenue
- Erdman Avenue Eastbound and North Macon Street
- Erdman Avenue Westbound and North Macon Street
- East 33rd Street Eastbound and Greenmount Avenue
- East 33rd Street Westbound and Greenmount Avenue
- Loch Raven Boulevard Northbound and East Belvedere Avenue
- Loch Raven Boulevard Southbound and East Belvedere Avenue
- Pulaski Highway Eastbound and Moravia Park Drive
- West Northern Parkway Westbound and Falls Road
- North Fulton Avenue Northbound and West North Avenue
- Light Street Southbound and West Pratt Street/East Pratt Street
- West Pratt Street Eastbound and Light Street
- East Madison Street Westbound and North Linwood Avenue
- East Belvedere Avenue Eastbound and Hillen Road
- Aliceanna Street Eastbound and South Wolfe Street
- Aliceanna Street Westbound and South Wolfe Street
- Liberty Heights Avenue Eastbound and West Northern Parkway
- Liberty Heights Avenue Westbound and West Northern Parkway
The block ranges and intersections listed above are approximations for the enforcement zones.
Enforcement at all locations may be on a temporary, rotating or permanent basis.
Running a red light at any time results in a $75 ticket.
Earlier this year, 8 speed cameras were posted in school zones and 10 red light cameras were activated.