Baltimore's Light City Festival has partnered with United Way of Central Maryland to raise money for individuals and families who are facing homelessness across the Baltimore region.
Participating local restaurants will donate $1 from each sale of Light City's official drink, "Golden Hour," to United Way throughout the nine-day festival.
The cocktail features Baltimore's own Sagamore Rye whiskey mixed with lemon juice, maraschino liquor and orange juice.
The following restaurants are participating:
- 1157 Bar + Kitchen
- Hard Rock Cafe
- La Scala Ristorante Italiano
- Lebanese Taverna Baltimore
- Loch Bar
- Mussel Bar and Grille Baltimore
- Ouzo Bay
- Poets Modern Cocktails and Eats
- Salt Tavern
Local hotels are also supporting the United Way by donating $1 per occupied room between Friday, April 7 and Saturday April 8.
The following hotels are participating:
- Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Baltimore North
- Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Four Seasons
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums
- Holiday Inn Inner Harbor
- Marriott Inner Harbor
- Marriott Waterfront
- Rachael's Dowry Bed and Breakfast
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court
- Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
An updated list of participants can be found Baltimore City website.
During Light City, enjoy a meal and support United Way of Central Maryland. Centerplate will serve crab cakes, short ribs and Salisbury steak at its United Way Café from 11 a.m. to noon on Thursday, April 6, at the Baltimore Convention Center. Centerplate will donate $4 from each $10 Ticket to United Way.